The Child & Youth Network’s ACT-i-Pass Project
You can register your child for the program at any time between May 2018 and May 2019
What is ACT-i-Pass? London's Child & Youth Network (CYN), with their partners from the YMCA of London, Boys & Girls Club of London, City of London Parks & Recreation, & Spectrum Programs, is happy to offer the ACT-i-Pass to Grade 5 students in the City of London for the entire school year. By using the pass, Grade 5 students (plus 1) will have FREE access to indoor sports, skating, swimming, rounds of golf and other activities. The Grade 5 cohort has been chosen as research shows that physical activity begins to decrease in children as early as the age of 9 years. If grade 5 students will be given a chance at better health, longer lives, less illness, reduced screen time, and more play!
Do you have any other questions? If you have any other questions about ACT-i-Pass, check out our Frequently Asked Questions by clicking here.
For further information about the ACT-i-Pass contact:
Western University Evaluation:
Dr. Andrew Clark & Dr. Jason Gilliland
CYN-HEHPA Project Manager:
Thank you for the generous support of the ACT-i-Pass funders:
- Promotional Video
- Introduction Letter & Registration | ENGLISH | FRENCH
- Online Registration | 2018-2019 Registration
- ACT-i-Pass Resource Videos | For Promotion | For Youth | For Parents, Principals, & Teachers
- How to Use the ACT-i-Pass | ENGLISH | FRENCH
- View ACT-i-Pass 2017-18 Newsletters
- Service Provider Information: To view information on the different service programs and how to register for their programs click here.