Check out these new posts on the FRESHER blog!
The Food Retail Environment Study for Health and Economic Resiliency (FRESHER) is a pilot study of the effects of COVID-19 on restaurants, fast food outlets, grocery stores, cafes, bars, pubs, and alcohol retail stores in Ontario, across all types of communities.
The FRESHER blog is the place to find insights about the industry from the FRESHER team. The team develop ‘Plays of the Week’ each week on findings from the interviews and survey. The following ‘Plays of the Week’ have recently been posted on the FRESHER blog:
- Downtown London’s Courtesy Delivery & Pickup Zones – by Alexander Wray
- Connectedness in the Contactless – by Alexander Morgenthaler
- Farmers in the Pandemic: Self Deliveries, Increased Product Offerings, and Online Ordering – by Carmen Ng
- Prix Fixe Menus: Short but Sweet – by Lindsey Soon
- Teamwork in Times of Distress – by Marcello Vecchio
- Meal Kits – by Rebecca Clarke